I'm back!

Options
Hi all, I have been MIA for a long while! My weigh thas gone up some, I am working out hard and was eating right...but as we all know if that number on the scale don't move we say screw it! And I did...but I am back and goign to eat right and do this once and for all!!!

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. Welcome back!
  • china137
    china137 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have also been MIA for a while~ similar story to both of you. I watched what I ate. I worked out regularly. The scale didn't move, so I too gave up. My mother and a few other people who knew me 15lbs lighter (the 20 and 30-something years) have been making comments about how "tiny" I used to be. Recently saw pics of myself at a wedding this past weekend, and I see it now... Time to get back on a plan. Does MFP truly work?
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Breezy! Welcome back! I'm getting back into the routine too. I hope all is well. I can't believe how fast the summer went. My kid start school in a week and a half. How is your daughter?
  • missjo113
    Options
    yup... been there too... in fact that's where I am now. Eating within my calories, exercising, drinking my water... no movement to talk about. one week down, next week up. BUT I WON'T GIVE UP!

Welcome back! It's a starting (again) place!