Looking for friends

Options
Hi,

While I am not new, I haven't been an active user. Lately it seems like everyone is losing weight except me, I'm gaining it. So it's time to utilize the tools I have available and make this happen.

I am looking for friends to keep me motivated, remind me that all 60 lbs I want to lose won't come off in a week and that I need to keep my head up and make a lifestyle change!

I want to talk about what's working and tips when I am stuck! :)

Thanks
E

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been on this journey for a little while now. It really help to have friends on here to support you and keep you accountable. I sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add!
  • Welcome back!!!!! Teamwork makes the dream work. Good you reached out. Feel free to contact whenever you need an encouragingword. Keep pushing. Try not to focus on the number but how you feel and look.
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back! I also have ~60 pounds to go and I know how discouraging that big a goal seems... we just have to remember that it's not a sprint, it's a marathon :) Feel free to add me for support along the way!
  • HulaHawaiiGirl69
    HulaHawaiiGirl69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Aloha,

Feel free to add me! I have 40 pounds to go, Ive lost 54 since January... Im on a no sugar, no flour food plan with excercise consisting of RIPPED and ZUMBA classes.... Good Luck!
  • annairene8200
    annairene8200 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have about 40 pounds to go and have lost 80.

anna