Looking for company on my weightloss jouney

Hey, I have had this app for awhile now and used it a couple years ago and lost 30 pounds but recently it seems like I've practically gained it all back.

So I am looking for inspiration and people to help me stay on track and help remind myself that I can do this and it won't just happen over night and that it will take a solid effort and i'm not alone on this kind of journey.

I am currently 5'0 and weigh 136 and would like to drop down to 115 so that I can be confident and comfortable when I go to hawaii for the first time in December. (I do not plan on loosing all 21 pounds before December, but I would like to be on track and in the process of loosing it) :ohwell:

Replies

• CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    You can do it again...! Feel free to friend me...I like to give encouragement and receive a bit too! Welcome! Trip sounds fun..
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Many people on here have lots to lose and drop weight quickly. It's the last 10lbs to your ideal weight that can be very difficult and frustrating. I'm in that boat. You need a strict diet and exercise plan. Good luck.
  • I too am looking for a buddie to keep me in line. I have dropped amd gained so many times cause when it came to the last few pounds I would give up. You can do it!!!!