JM 6 week 6 pack, Killer Abs, or Ab ripper P09X

Options
Just wondering if anyone has done either of these DVDs. I currently have P90x but absolutely hate it. I workout and run 4-6 times a week depending on school. My problem area is my stomach and "love-handles". I am trying to tone it up and wondering what the best way to do this is. Little background: I lost a lot of weight 3 years ago and kinda got off track/didn't work out as much for a year and a half but am not back on track. Didn't gain a lot of weight back during that time. When I lost all my weight to begin with I only ran and didn't lift so I am wondering if I screwed myself over?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Brandon

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You cant spot reduce.
    I would suggest cardio at least 90 minutes / week and then add some strength if there is time.
    Make sure you have a deficit, thats whats going to make you loose weight, so also keep track of your macros.

Regarding 6 w 6 p I found it to be a nice dvd, it combines core and ab excersises with cardio so its great if you want both,
    but for me it got old pretty quick, doing the same workout five times week got to be boring. Ab ripper x is better in that sense, you can do it once up to three or four times a week, its totally up to you, and I saw great progress when I sticked with it.