Hey I'm an after! (pic heavy)

Options
1235»

Replies

• ojecelia14
    Options
    Very impressive and congrats on quitting smoking. Please share your routine.
  • ojecelia14
    Options
    :smile:
  • sophiemama
    sophiemama Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Very impressive and congrats on quitting smoking. Please share your routine.

My routine? Well it's not very consistent. I am not a creature of habit and I get bored with work outs easily. The first 15 I lost while doing zumba on my xbox. I love zumba and always had fun, but I got bored and moved on to more challenging. I bought "Your shape" for xbox, I highly recommend it, it has tons of different exercises, running, weight training, dancing, kickboxing, yoga. And then I started using a elliptical But I got bored again, my dad owns a total gym (you know the one with Chuck Norris?) Great machine, very expensive. I would not buy one because frankly I can't afford it but i loved it. You can do all sorts of things on it, using your body weight. I then moved on to kettle bells and dumb bells. I also tried 30 DS, I only did about 11 days of it, I lost a lb and an inch off my belly.

I want to soon buy a bar bell, just saving some money for that a the moment. I work out at home only. I have a little one that I can't afford childcare for. But I don't let that stop me. She works out with me almost everyday. I make it fun, sometimes we run through the house, do jumping jacks, crab walk or just dance. I am not a very strong girl, I never have been. I've never been able to do a push up, until now I can do four! I know it's only four but for me it was a big accomplishment

I recommend buying a HRM, my first couple of months on here I didn't have one and I had to completely guess what I was burning. They can be expensive but I absolutely love mine I have a Suunto http://www.amazon.com/Suunto-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Watch/dp/B003XKFBG2. I think I paid a little bit more for it, but it was my favorite Christmas present!

During this year I ate what I wanted, as long as it fit into my calories. I tried eating clean for about two weeks, I couldn't stick with it. It was expensive, and I never felt satisfied. I really enjoy my cookies, chips and diet soda. I just eat less of it now. I also eat plenty of "healthy" food. I love salad, fruits, and nuts. I hope this helps, I know it's long :sad: sorry!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! U look amazing and u must feel amazing as well!!!
  • emeric62
    emeric62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! You go girl!!! You look amazing. :)
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job! you look awesome! congrats!!!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspiring :)
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Congratulations on quitting smoking as well!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it and get it done! You look fantastic!
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazingly good!
  • ojecelia14
    Options
    thank you for sharing
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! :flowerforyou: you look awesome :) And I love that shirt in the third to last picture!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!