Starting Insanity

Options
So I've already completed 1 round of Insanity last Saturday and had amazing results but I want more! Admittedly I didn't have a good enough diet so that's my focus this time around. Just looking for some other individuals to help encourage and motivate through the next couple of months. Without support from others I would never have made it. Let's do this together! :bigsmile:

Replies

• leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I did my fit test this morning. Eating right will be my biggest obstacle. Feel free to add me
  • missy32806
    missy32806 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1...tough but definitely going to stick with it! Feel free to add me, I need more active friends on here to help keep me accountable.
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my Fit Test today after work. This will be my first round, and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a little scared. Let's be friends and motivate each other!
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've just completed my first round of insanity, very happy with the results, a couple of days rest for me and then in going to do an Insanity/YAYOG (You Are Your Own Gym) Hybrid.
  • Lass70
    Lass70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again on Monday. I did three weeks with awesome results, but then I moved twice in a month and really didn't even have an hour for myself at all. So, I'm restarting on Monday. Can't wait!!
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Starting Phase 2. I'm in
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd attempt! Last time I go tto week 3 and I got sick and had to stop! I did my fit test yesterday and Plyometric Cardio today!! Bring on the insanity!!

(If any of you guys are adding me please pop that you saw me on this thread in the mesg box otherwise I will think you are a wierdo :bigsmile: )
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    did my fit test this morning...looking forward to the next 60 days!! :) feel free to add me :)
    Options
    I did my test yesterday. Feel free to add me.