Question for men only. I'm serious. No women. None.

Replies

• ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Mine are kinda hairy, not completely hobbit but definitely noticeable, is that a problem? :cry:

I would hit them with a razor while you were asleep.

You don't accept me for who I am :frown:

Sure, but more importantly I'd celebrate your ability as a women to change....with a razor...while you are sleeping.

I'll cut something else with a razor while you're asleep :angry:

My sideburns?
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    What feet? You have feet? Cool....
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Mine are kinda hairy, not completely hobbit but definitely noticeable, is that a problem? :cry:

Sure, but more importantly I'd celebrate your ability as a women to change....with a razor...while you are sleeping.

My sideburns?

No, no, sideburns are badass... I'm growing one, and also a mustache... I think it matches my complexion :blushing:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member

My sideburns?

No, no, sideburns are badass... I'm growing one, and also a mustache... I think it matches my complexion :blushing:

I think we should start seeing other people. It's not you, it's me.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    I am sorry. I am more interest in what is at the otther end of those legs.. to me a good set of legs has feet at one end and **ss* at the other.

Just one old man's opinion...
  • What size feet do you prefer on a woman?

Because whatever the consencus, I will be sure to find a way to make my feet that size so that I will be attractive to men and not forever alone.

I know you all have that group-think thing going on and there was a meeting somewhere and foot size is very important to you and very specific.
  • I think woman are too skinny, I'll go back to the 60's, think Marilyn Monroe, give me curves or give me death.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I think woman are too skinny, I'll go back to the 60's, think Marilyn Monroe, give me curves or give me death.
    You want curvy feet, then?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Size 16 so they match her big *****.
  • Sure, all things curve are ok :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    But in all serious. men didn't like me until I had 5-inch Golden Lillies.
  • rml_16
    Sure, all things curve are ok :)
    Not to turn this thread serious, but for the record, only 8% of the female population has the natural ability to have a body like MM's. That's a very unrealistic expectation.
  • rml_16
    But in all serious. men didn't like me until I had 5-inch Golden Lillies.
    I thought they liked the 3-inchers! Go rewrap!
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    I have Frodo Baggins' feet. Very hairy and petite. Men love them, they curl the hair around their fingers while we spoon ala Cirque de Soleil.
  • Sure, all things curve are ok :)
    Not to turn this thread serious, but for the record, only 8% of the female population has the natural ability to have a body like MM's. That's a very unrealistic expectation.

Confused - Wasn't she at her thinnest like a size 12 ? or do you mean body shape like breast, rear etc..
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    I feel bad for the 'feet' guy going crazy and not able to contain himself. I'm more of an elbow lover myself. Nothing beats a good elbow!
    How should I shape my elbow? I JUST WANT TO PLEASE YOU!!!

Finally a woman who wants to please me. You may need implants. I like big elbows.
  • rml_16
    Sure, all things curve are ok :)

Confused - Wasn't she at her thinnest like a size 12 ? or do you mean body shape like breast, rear etc..
    A size 12 in her time was MUCH smaller than a size 12 these days -- more like a 2 or 4. Her measurements were 34/22/34. She weighed 188 pounds at her smallest. She was 5'5". For comparison, mine are 39/27/39 and I'm a size 8. She was 2 inches taller, too.

And, yes, I mean her body shape for the 8%. But that body shape tends to be much rounder in general than other body shapes.
  • rml_16
    I feel bad for the 'feet' guy going crazy and not able to contain himself. I'm more of an elbow lover myself. Nothing beats a good elbow!
    How should I shape my elbow? I JUST WANT TO PLEASE YOU!!!

Finally a woman who wants to please me. You may need implants. I like big elbows.
    I will do what I must.
  • Lifelink
    Lifelink Posts: 193 Member
    Why worry about something you have no control over? There's plenty of things to worry about that you do have control over.
  • Interesting, but you get what I'm saying, I like some meat on the bones for lack of a better term.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    i heard the smaller the shoe size the tighter the....

shoe
  • rml_16
    Why worry about something you have no control over? There's plenty of things to worry about that you do have control over.
    Because I don't want to be single forever, so I have to be attractive to the menfolk!
  • rml_16
    Interesting, but you get what I'm saying, I like some meat on the bones for lack of a better term.
    Which is great. But Marilyn didn't have a whole lot of meat on her bones and you used her as your ideal. :-)

Those famous white bathing suit photos? She's pregnant.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    OK. so you won't tell me about feet. What about chins? What kind of chin do you all like on a woman? I'll get implants or have it shaved. Whatever. Just tell me what you want!!!

I don't care about size of feet. Clean, moisturized and well manicured are keys.

Chins.....hair free & defined......not overly protruding & w/o raised bumps.

Hope that helps
  • Lemongrab1
    What about navels? I always see women on plastic surgery shows getting new navels after having undergone a tummy tuck, and they seem most delighted with their new belly buttons.
    Are miniature belly buttons the height of sex appeal? Should I sew mine up?
    What size? Like a 1 cent, or more like a pin prick?
  • I have a calender of her & one I believe is in the white bathing suit - pregnant ? are you sure. Let's just say a size 12 or 14 is ok with me.
  • rml_16
    What about navels? I always see women on plastic surgery shows getting new navels after having undergone a tummy tuck, and they seem most delighted with their new belly buttons.
    Just have laparoscopic surgery. I had my gallbladder out and my navel is smaller now!
  • rml_16
    I have a calender of her & one I believe is in the white bathing suit - pregnant ? are you sure. Let's just say a size 12 or 14 is ok with me.
    Yes, I'm sure. She was 4 months along. She miscarried. It was not her first miscarriage and I don't believer her last, either.

But if you prefer MM's body, today's sizes 12-14 would not be your ideal. She was not that size.
  • Lemongrab1
    Just have laparoscopic surgery. I had my gallbladder out and my navel is smaller now!
    How small though? If your belly button was a clothing size, would it be an obese size 6 or a slim size 2?
    This matters. My existence depends on it.
    Cause if I get surgery and then it turns out my belly button is still obese, then I'll have to get more surgery, which means more scars, and then my navel will look like an uncovered pirate's eye.
    Then it will be all your fault and I'll never get laid! EVER!
  • rml_16
    How small though? If your belly button was a clothing size, would it be an obese size 6 or a slim size 2?
    This matters. My existence depends on it.
    Cause if I get surgery and then it turns out my belly button is still obese, then I'll have to get more surgery, which means more scars, and then my navel will look like an uncovered pirate's eye.
    Then it will be all your fault and I'll never get laid! EVER!
    Well, the good news is you can't see the scar 'cause it's inside.

I don't know what size, but my finger barely fits inside anymore.