NSV - no more high blood pressure!

Options
tfpdunn
tfpdunn Posts: 68 Member
Had my annual with my doc on Friday and she was blown away! Without medication, my bp was 110/70...I haven't been this healthy in over 10 years and she took me off the blood pressure medication I've been taking for years!

She actually even told me to slow down and take some more time to lose the last 10-15 lbs, rather than finish by December 1 as originally planned.

Replies

• kdmervin
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. Keep up the good work!!!
  • shiichanchick
    shiichanchick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so awesome!!! =D
  • Grafakos
    Grafakos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and inspiring! I hope to achieve the same thing: my blood pressure is elevated, and I would really rather fix it the natural way by losing weight instead of taking pills with who knows what side effects.
  • snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great post! I hope many people will read it and get inspired! There are so many people here who talk and talk, but don't do the walk. And here you are, set your goals and achieved them! Great job and congratulation! Getting healthy is the best result of all!
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great news! I am trying to lower my blood pressure with diet too! It is lower now that I have lost 25 lbs. It is still not where I want it to be though. You are an inspiration!
  • wendy0210
    wendy0210 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!! I, too, recently got my doc's ok to stop my bp meds. My bp has remained normal to a little below normal for a few months now. It can be done! Keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!