Runkeeper App on Iphone

Options
I used runkeeper app on my walk today and it helped me pick up my pace. Does anyone else use it? I have only used it once but so far I like it! You can have it notify you into your walk or run as to how far you have been and how long and what your pace is. Made me speed up yesterday. It maps your journey too. :smile:

Replies

• dannytrees1
    dannytrees1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just checked out the app and I can see what you meen,
    It would sure make your walks more fun...good find have fun with it.
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm using one of the free running programs on it. Makes it easy to track my progress.
  • SerRun
    SerRun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using that app. long time, for running, I think it's great app.
  • hellynewman
    hellynewman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have RK on my Samsung and i love it, i have it set to go off every 5 minutes and i like that it tells me my average pace so i know if i'm on course for a PB or whether i need to pick up the pace a little!
  • agcarden1
    agcarden1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love runkeeper! I am "directionally challenged" and can get lost very easily. But when walking/running with RK, I can be more adventurous in exploring new roads/trails because I can see the map of where I'm at and where I started! And it's also nice to see your pace and distance all in one app.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am loving it too!!
  • Rosie4732
    Rosie4732 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i use endomondo on my galaxy S3 for running - love looking back at my progress :)
    also just bought the pro version to help with interval training