WEIGHTLOSS AND HERBALIFE

Options
I would love to hear positive stories about Herbalife. I have been on the products for about 3 months now. I have lost 30 pounds total and feel amazing. Herbalife mixed with exercise totally transformed my body.
Not only did I lose weight but I gained confidence, a new attitude, a new love for my husband and a happier, healthier life..

Replies

• joannadalina
    joannadalina Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've heard mixed reviews!
  • jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Friend if mine did it for a year. They said because he didn't follow there program (he didn't buy all there special products) he failed. O yeah...he lost half his body weight and is now in amazing shape.
  • gordowens
    Options
    I have used the Herbalife products for 2 and a half years and have lost 150+ lbs, Although most of that was within the first year I continue to follow my nutrition plan. The products are by far not a cure all and cannot make up for bad food choices that many make. But I wouldn't want to go a day without them personally. Combined Herbalife, exercise and cleaner food choices continue to be an every day part of my life. Good luck to all!
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just finished my 3rd week on herbalife. I do a shake for breakfast then snack then shake for lunch then snack then dinner. I drink a lot of water as well and I have liked it so far. I workout as well, about 4-5 times a week. So far I have lost 11 pounds and I am looking forward to my continued progress. For me, this works. I feel great and I am not worried about gaining weight when I stop because I have changed my eating habits. I watch my calories and I make healthier choices.
  • Crystal7Forza
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss. :)