Breaking Bad Ending predictions ALERT possible spoilers

Options
Danny_Boy13
Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
So how about it everyone... any predictions on how this will all end with Sundays final episode. Here is mine:

- Jesse will get revenge for the killing of his girl and kill all of Todd's group.. Jesse ultimately dies though from his injuries in killing Todd's group..
- Walter sneaks away from the DEA, finds his ex partners that started Grey Matter and turn their company upside down some how. Walt also makes amends with his family and gets them to see that the things he has done was to try to provide for them in his absence. I think he survives to the end of the series but ultimately his days are very numbered and the writers will convey that. He somehow finds a way to leave his kids the money that he earned but I have no idea how he will be able to do that.
- Skylar will end up going to jail for her involvement in the whole scheme of things.
- Marie will get custody of the kids since she and Hank could not have any.
- Saul will just disappear to Nebraska.
- Lydia will go down by her buyers because she can not supply the meth to them with Jesse and Todd's group gone.

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    What about the ricin?

Don't you think that will come into play? Or is it just something to throw us all off?
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    What about the ricin?

Don't you think that will come into play? Or is it just something to throw us all off?

Maybe that is what Jesse uses in a "New Batch" of meth that he gets Todd's group to try but Jesse also has to try it with them.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I honestly feel like that last 2-3 episodes were rushed. The timeline of events all of a sudden appear to be much quicker and faster than the rest of the series. Last night they jumped a month, evident by Walt's hair, and Jesse still had the same beat up face in the pit? And he made 1 batch that entire time? C'mon...
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Jesse needs to get his redemption, he's the only character who has never really enjoyed his "success" at all, every time you'd think he was on top of the world it turns out that he's miserable because of something he had to do to get there. I want a happy ending for Jesse, but I don't see it.

Todd and the Nazi's, I now want them to die a miserable death only slightly less painful than the death I want Walter to suffer.