Ladies - no panty lines, and comfortable!

Options
dorothytd
dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
When it comes to yoga pants, I'm not a big fan of panty lines, going without underwear, or the thong. But I hate lines the most. Once my husband, trying to be helpful, took a picture of the back of me in an unflattering combo, ugh. Since then, I have chosen to be uncomfortable in public and especially when teaching exercise classes...

However, I bought some of these this weekend and they are great! No lines! I tried to take a selfie of my butt at the gym, but I just couldn't get a good angle, ha. You'll just have to take my word for it - every bit as flattering as a thong and much more comfortable!

http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/no-lines-and-seamless/hiphugger-panty-flawless-by-victorias-secret?ProductID=114292&CatalogueType=OLS

Carry on!

Replies

• EEfromJersey
    EEfromJersey Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to think of something to type but, yea I'll carry on.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

You never know EE!!! They might be comfy even for you! :laugh:
  • dorothytd
    Options

Lol, not invited to this party!
  • EEfromJersey
    EEfromJersey Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Out of this going shopping for some boxer briefs!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Going commando is much cheaper.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Going commando is much cheaper.

Agreed!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures...
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I need 100 % cotton. I love the idea of the no elastic edges, but I have to have cotton.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    what??? no pictures?
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Sorry about the pictures. Feel free to click on the link and ogle the VS model!
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options

"swimwear and lingerie" are blocked by my work's firewall. We're G-rated here
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    OMG thank you for the tip!! They come in black toile!!! Yayayaaaa
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I like panties and I've never understood why panty lines are such a big deal... I have no problem with people knowing that I'm wearing panties...
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Them are some big britches! YIKES!

Sorry but I'll stick with my thongs. Comfy + no panty lines = big check in the win column.

But hey if you like those then have at it!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    The Soma vanishing edge ones are awesome, too, and they don't ride up either!
  • dorothytd
    Options

"swimwear and lingerie" are blocked by my work's firewall. We're G-rated here

LOL, I can get into VS, but not the lottery site. Don't know who made that firewall decision!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    But...I...I...like panty lines on women with yoga pants. (Kicks a rock)
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    When it comes to yoga pants, I'm not a big fan of panty lines, going without underwear, or the thong. But I hate lines the most. Once my husband, trying to be helpful, took a picture of the back of me in an unflattering combo, ugh. Since then, I have chosen to be uncomfortable in public and especially when teaching exercise classes...

However, I bought some of these this weekend and they are great! No lines! I tried to take a selfie of my butt at the gym, but I just couldn't get a good angle, ha. You'll just have to take my word for it - every bit as flattering as a thong and much more comfortable!

http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/no-lines-and-seamless/hiphugger-panty-flawless-by-victorias-secret?ProductID=114292&CatalogueType=OLS

Carry on!

tumblr_inline_mlkzgrXvij1qz4rgp.gif
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Them are some big britches! YIKES!

Sorry but I'll stick with my thongs. Comfy + no panty lines = big check in the win column.

But hey if you like those then have at it!

Yes cuz a string up the *kitten* is super comfy :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I can't wear those. I got the curse of my dad's family, bird legs and no *kitten*.

I guess I CAN wear them, they are just baggy in the back.