Not a special snowflake, just broken? Could use some advice

124»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Hi all,

Seriously consider this 5 day raw alkaline cleanse, I did it and it jumpstarted my weight loss.

http://8b594bw-h8wxdtbp9wgwctcx40.hop.clickbank.net/

No one should ever do this, and you should never recommend it to anyone ever.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Hi all,

Seriously consider this 5 day raw alkaline cleanse, I did it and it jumpstarted my weight

It seems that poster is just pasting the same thing in a bunch of topics.
  • jonnythan
    Hi all,

Seriously consider this 5 day raw alkaline cleanse, I did it and it jumpstarted my weight

It seems that poster is just pasting the same thing in a bunch of topics.

Yeah, it's spam. I reported it but figured I'd respond too.
  • jonnythan
    Don't be afraid to ask questions. You are legitimately asking for help and you are trying to do this in a safe, healthy way. Posts like yours get support. It's the people who get a lot of good advice and then start arguing with everyone that usually experience the sarcasm.

Sarcasm is unnecessary... 'respectful' disagreement always best. Also... raising the stakes and being sarcastic with someone isn't going to make them accept what you're saying. But then neither is being nice! We all have times when we wrap ourselves up tight in our own justifications and excuses.

People are only ready to hear when they're ready to hear. If they aren't.. just do your best then let it go. Horse to water etc...

Wow. Why are you jumping into this perfectly good thread and lecturing people and being mean? This was totally out if left field and completely unnecessary. Just. Wow.

OP, thank you for the topic. I have no good advice for you but am appreciating the good information being shared.

Have you seen that user's other posts? Half of the words she types are in lectures.