Huge shopping NSV

Options
Hi all. I have been on a journey to a healthier lifestyle for over a year and a half and a bit. I have always loved GAP but my highest weight was 215 pounds and as a result ,I could not fit into GAP; or I was their highest size in pants (20) and a size XXL in shirt. Well today I was in for a treat. I walked into the store I was greeted right away and a nice young man that worked there helped me pick out an outfit (When I was heavier I was used to being ignored or dreaded shopping).
I tried on a size 10 in the broken-in-straight leg style and it fit :) and so did the size medium sweater and I got a scarf too. I also tried on a pair of jeans that fit and they were a size 12. I walked out of GAP smiling and I even told the sales person he made my day :). While I still have a long way to go, I know I have come so far.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!