Anyone here with no sweet tooth

Options
2»

Replies

• Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My weight loss is not on a schedule of when I eat or don't eat. If I am hungry I eat even if it is in the middle of the night. Before I started MFP I never would have done that but now it doesn't seem to matter.
  • karona513
    karona513 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could probably eat a salt lick. Ew, I know. I am the girl licking my finger to get the salty stuff at the bottom of the pretzel bag! On the other hand, bread has no appeal to me, and neither does rice or pasta. Absolutely none. There are plenty of really bad foods with salt in them though, and then there is the 3-4lbs of bloat I gain almost instantly! That's always fun to try to shed in the days following.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I cant stand sweets, too rich makes me ill thinking about them
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I don't have a sweet tooth...I have gourmet chocolate I bought in February, I never ate...LOL

My downfall is fried stuff....Chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks etc! :bigsmile: And cheese!!
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    My weakness I would have to say would be Peanut M&M's I love them!! I have not had any in about a month though. As far as food is concerned my weakness is potatoes...(French Fries, Baked Potatoes, anything with potatoes) And a good Burger!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't have a sweet tooth :frown:

I unfortunately have a sweet & savoury tooth :laugh: