These bars are wonderful!

Options
I'm not sure if we can comment/suggest name brand foods on here. Just in case we can I have found that the Fiber One 90 Snack Brownies are really good and for me, fill up that sweet craving I get so often. They are soft and moist!

I have tried the:
Lemon - Excellent lemon flavor
Cinnamon - So far my my favorite
Choc Chip - Tastes like a blondie, but with choc chips

Yummy!

Replies

• crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    the chocolate peanut butter flavour is to die for.

i also love Dole's Dark Chocolate Coconut Soft Baked Bites
    Special K Strawberry or Blueberry Crisps
    all of the nature valley/fiber one/special k bars...

honestly there's a lot more but i can't sit here and name my whole store - i love granola/cereal bars etc!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I like them too, but they really don't fill me up much at all, ugh!
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :happy: I know they are good. Up until yesterday I only ate the fudge brownie but tried the cinnamon and mmm...! They are not very filling but I try to eat very slow and make it last longer.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcogj7C5lm1r6h22v.gif
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was a bit surprised at how tiny they are...However for some reason I'm no longer starving to death if I eat one, I think I tricked my brain because it tastes pretty damn similar to a brownie or something.
  • Chellebear01
    Chellebear01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Greens bars in Chocolate Coconut. Love these bars, they taste like a Mounds bar and are a full days servings of fruit and veggies. I love them as a great on the run go to meal replacement with a bottle of milk. They make several flavors and the Apple Cinnamon and Banana Nut are really good as well. The Mint Chocolate is awesome, only I can't have that much mint it triggers migraines for me, so I split in into 4 days.
    I also love KIND bars. The Coconut Almond and Chocolate Cherry rock!