About Kim Kardashian...it's not what you think!

Options
Okay, so she has this workout dvd series called Fit in Your Jeans By Friday. Lord! What a workout! There's one for your butt, one for your abs, and one that's just cardio. But they're all basically full body workouts. The butt and abs ones have cardio drills in between strength exercises. I was worried about buying them because I thought it would be another celebrity-endorsed stupid waste of money, but I looked up reviews, and she does the workouts with her trainer. So it's a real sweaty calorie-burning workout. Basically I'm just posting this to see if anyone else has tried it and what results you got? I will keep posted on mine! I started yesterday and I hope to lost 10 pounds in the next month. Good luck to all!

Replies

• indybrown
    Options
    Thanks for the review! I'm getting bored with my current DVD and so I'll be curious to see what you think given a few weeks!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I was looking up the reviews on this as well! Where did you get yours at? And how much?
  • stephnsuarez
    stephnsuarez Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me tooooo! I'm so excited!!!!!!! I love MFP so much support here! Good luck to you!
  • stephnsuarez
    stephnsuarez Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oops! Didn't see your post I'm sorry! I bought them on amazon! All 3! They're about 15 bucks each now I believe?
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Oops! Didn't see your post I'm sorry! I bought them on amazon! All 3! They're about 15 bucks each now I believe?

Awesome! I've never bought anything online before.. but I may have to make an exception for these.