Striving For My Svelte - New Challenge!

Options
Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of eight long term challenges, here on MFP, and now it's for the next one! This challenge is "Striving For My Svelte" and goes for 13 weeks. It is from September 23 to December 23. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays. We will have at least one mini challenge, every week. After the first week, by invitation, it will be given by one or two of the group’s members. If you don't want to do the mini challenges, no problem! :-)

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure at our group! If you'd like to join, please post here and I'll send you an invite to our private group. Once you accept the invite, please go to:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1100147-weekly-weigh-ins

and weigh in as soon as possible (using the format from the first post).

Welcome!!

Kristen

P.S. Our first weigh in is today! I have a little over 50 spots left that I'd love to get filled. :happy:

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ctrain409
    ctrain409 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need a new challenge and to find some motivation.
    I'd like to join.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I still have some openings, if you are interested. :-)
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Please count me in if there's still time! My morning mini workouts are so much more productive when I have a challenge to focus on.