Finished JMBR!!

Options
Whew!!! I have wanted to post this since before I started Body Revolution!!! For all those wondering if this program is worth it- I LOVE it.

I plan on starting over on the program using heavier weights and the advanced moves plus adding a couple of body weight challenges. In total I lost 13 pounds and 11.5 inches. I did go into the program thinking that I would lose more and I admit some discouragement that I have not BUT I realize that I did not really follow her eating plan -in fact while I watched what I ate and cleaned up the junk quite a bit I did not seriously restrict calories.

The GREAT news is I dropped a couple of sizes in my clothes, I found MUSCLES! that I did know I had and my energy level has totally turned around. I FEEL hot!! and strong! which is what I would choose over feeling skinny any day. :)

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have just started Phase 2, god it's hard but I'm really enjoying it. I haven't lost an ounce though but feel fitter. Onwards and upwards though!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!