HEY YOU! Celebrate a job well done!

Options
2»

Replies

• gibbsgirl
    gibbsgirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have lost 13 pounds, but have really been focusing on working out. I'm happy that my abs and arms are getting more toned. I'm happy that I like the way I look in shorts and skirts now. But most of all I love that joining MFP with my boyfriend has brought us so much closer!
  • babygirl2010
    Options
    Ive lost 18lbs.. i still need 22 more to go!!!
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    At the start of my journey, I set a goal to lose 80 lbs - it would get me close, but not quite to a healthy range, but still one that is far better than where I was. Today, I hit the 39 lb lost mark - just one pound shy of halfway! My *kitten* no longer has it's own area code (it still has a zip code though...) and my face isn't as huge. my waist decided to show up (finally) and overall i feel a TON better!

Congrats to all of you and your successes! Keep it up :D
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Zipped my favorite pair of size 4 jeans last week for the first time since 1999. :) I had kept them all these years hoping to one day fit them again since they don't make the brand anymore and I didn't have the option of just buying a larger size.
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    There is so much that I love about my body now...actually I LOVE ME!!! Which includes my inner and outer self. It has been an amazing journey and I'm so happy for everyone's success on here. It is truly awesome! And for anyone struggling, just don't give up on yourself, the change WILL happen if you keep pushing through the setbacks. I use those as learning experiences. I'm sure about 99.9999999999% of the people on this site have tried something else at one time or another, including me! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Michaela722
    Options
    My legs are starting to look fantastic. Running all those miles is definately worth it. I was sitting with a friend at church last week and he leaned over and said "wow, you really have runner's legs". Made me feel good. :D
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I love seeing all of these posts! You guys are all doing great! It's encouraging to see how hard you all have worked! Keep up the awesome work!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My collar bones are begining to surface. Actually, the whole area between my chin and my breasts is looking fairly svelt (at least in comparison to where it was!)

For the first time in YEARS it's hard not to try on clothes when I go into a store. Clothes just fit so much better now. I have had pretty good self control not to buy lots because I'm not done yet, but getting a little something here or there that I know looks good is actually fun! Who knew buying new clothes could be fun?

My hands are totally noticable. I can spend a lot of time just watching myself move my hands and seeing the muscles and tendons doing what they're suppose to be doing under the skin.

Other than that, my attitude is drastically different. I've become more fun, easy going and just enjoy life so much more. I made my kids go through a mini-Mommy bootcamp last night (push-ups, 25 yard sprints, & jumping jacks) they complained the whole time and couldn't believe I was working them so hard. I couldn't believe I could finally keep up with my very active 4 and 6-year old boys!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I have my calves back. By this I mean they are rock hard, no fat at all, and tons of definition. Also I've discovered that when I'm sitting I have a line going across my stomach (instead of one solid fat blob) where maybe someday I'll have muscles. I almost forgot, I can wear my size large shirts again!
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    I think the biggest thing is my face is a lot smaller. I don't have that "chubby face thing" going on anymore! My double chin is more like 1 & 1/2 chins! I can feel my hip bones!! And, for the first time in my adult life (heck, you can include teen years here) I got a size 6 dress and it fits perfectly!! I got tons of compliments on how i looked in it!

Great job to everyone else! This is fun to read!!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    My collar bones are begining to surface. Actually, the whole area between my chin and my breasts is looking fairly svelt (at least in comparison to where it was!)

For the first time in YEARS it's hard not to try on clothes when I go into a store. Clothes just fit so much better now. I have had pretty good self control not to buy lots because I'm not done yet, but getting a little something here or there that I know looks good is actually fun! Who knew buying new clothes could be fun?

My hands are totally noticable. I can spend a lot of time just watching myself move my hands and seeing the muscles and tendons doing what they're suppose to be doing under the skin.

Other than that, my attitude is drastically different. I've become more fun, easy going and just enjoy life so much more. I made my kids go through a mini-Mommy bootcamp last night (push-ups, 25 yard sprints, & jumping jacks) they complained the whole time and couldn't believe I was working them so hard. I couldn't believe I could finally keep up with my very active 4 and 6-year old boys!

Mini Mommy Boot Camp? Now THERE'S an idea. Tell me they slept really well afterward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!