Heart Rate monitor that links to myfitnesspal?

Options
Hey,

Im looking at getting a heart rate monitor i was wanting to see what everyone else has brought and what your experiences are, also how does it link to myfitnesspal ? :)

K x

Replies

• sassabella
    Options
    I use a FT4 Polar watch. It doesn't really link to myfitnesspal but you can enter in the exact calories you burned in that particular exercise :) and it is all according to your weight and height and everything too so you can adjust accordingly when you need to :)

I started using it when I was trying to lose the weight and it really helped because obviously the watch is a little bit more accurate than MFP so I could get a more accurate record of calories burned and my net calories for the day.
  • Khamara_01
    Khamara_01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fantastic thats what im looking forward to, do you wear it all the time or if you are going to the gym or something?
  • kendefilipps
    kendefilipps Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I use a Scosche Rhythm. Fits on arm, comes with both a large and small arm band. Connect to your phone during your workouts. Maps your heart rate with lots of feed back on time and distance as well as average and max heart rate.. You can set target heart "zones" for different types of exercises. GPS enabled so you can save your routes when running or biking or any other outdoor activity. Lots of features on the app. The online dashboard automatically sends your work outs to the Scosche dashboard and myfitnesspal as well as other fitness sites. Can also share workouts with facebook, twitter, etc if you wish.
    kd