Is it that huge a butt

Options

Replies

• swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If you really want the attention you are after, you should probably post a bikini pic.

WOW WOW WOW.... i am not looking for attention at all.... Please ... I dont need to fish for it.......
    it just made me sad about myself... so just looking for opinions.....

and thank u everyone for such upliftment of confidence,.. Needed that today.. Feeling low...
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I actually think your butt is small.
    Needs more cowbell.
  • anlu37
    anlu37 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Maybe he's a "butt guy" and he was giving you a twisted compliment?

Or Maybe he's a butt guy in the sense that he's just an *kitten*?
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    troll! lol
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I came in here to see a big butt. Bitter disappointment. :grumble:
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    If you really want the attention you are after, you should probably post a bikini pic.

WOW WOW WOW.... i am not looking for attention at all.... Please ... I dont need to fish for it.......
    i just made me sad about myself... so just looking for opinions.....

and thank u everyone for such upliftment of confidence,.. Needed that today.. Feeling low...

Um, but, yeah bikini?
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Unless you can rest a tray on it for him to eat his dinner from then it is not a big butt
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options

Save us mag131, you are our only hope!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

OP, a few thoughts:

(1) This is a fitness-centered website, "attention seeking" is what we do. Embrace it. You are allowed to say, "hey, look at me, I'm feeling insecure, please tell me I look okay!!!" Cue squat pics, bikini pics, faceless/shirtless dude pics (wut????), upward glancing selfies, duck face, etc.

(2) You look fantastic. Truly. There is not a damn thing wrong with your butt, or anything else about you.

(3) The dude likes you. Really. The only reason guys look at women's butts is to enjoy looking at them. He's looking for a reason. I've never heard a man say to another man "wow, look how bad that butt looks," but I can't tell you how many times I've said and heard the opposite. The next time he says something, ask him why he keeps staring at your butt.
  • OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Honey, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm sure who ever said that to you knew it would get under your skin and also knew that you're probably self-conscious about that kind of thing. In my family not having a phat butt is a depressing thing and kind of a family joke that if you don't have a butt then you're not related. I love my butt and so do most men. I also get compliments from women. The next time someone says you have a big butt embrace it because many people are paying for that Kim Kardashian look or Beyonce.
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

OP, a few thoughts:

(1) This is a fitness-dentered website, "attention seeking" is what we do. Embrace it. You are allowed to say, "hey, look at me, I'm feeling insecure, please tell me I look okay!!!" Cue squat pics, bikini pics, faceless/shirtless dude pics (wut????), upward glancing selfies, duck face, etc.

(2) You look fantastic. Truly. There is not a damn thing wrong with your butt, or anything else about you.

(3) The dude likes you. Really. The only reason guys look at women's butts is to enjoy looking at them. He's looking for a reason. I've never heard a man say to another man "wow, look how bad that butt looks," but I can't tell you how many times I've said and heard the opposite. The next time he says something, ask him why he keeps staring at your butt.

the time i might look for attention i would embrace it... though during our journey we need people to tell us that we are doing great and just keep going.... Probably needed that motivation and when he said negative it made me feel as if my effort is all waste...

Thank u so much for making me feel so much better about myself...

hahahah i agree to that,. but likes.. i don't kind off think so... though i wish so... the guy i really wanted to be with but not so lucky....
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

OP, a few thoughts:

(1) This is a fitness-dentered website, "attention seeking" is what we do. Embrace it. You are allowed to say, "hey, look at me, I'm feeling insecure, please tell me I look okay!!!" Cue squat pics, bikini pics, faceless/shirtless dude pics (wut????), upward glancing selfies, duck face, etc.

Beach... who posts faceless/shirtless dude pics? Seriously
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    cf76b179ffb266e89533daf7cfd9bf05.jpg
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

OP, a few thoughts:

Beach... who posts faceless/shirtless dude pics? Seriously

I have no idea who those sad, sad lonely men even are . . . love them, and pity them. :wink:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    It's the opposite of huge, it looks pretty small to me...
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    It's the opposite of huge, it looks pretty small to me...

Can you show us how it is done?
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Save us mag131, you are our only hope!

I suffer from noassatall. :cry:
  • fervc
    fervc Posts: 19
    Options
    Looks good to me
  • RuleFive