Boston Area

danibabs
danibabs Posts: 298 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Couple things for those who live in/close to Boston...

1) Recommendation for fantastic fitness studio if you don't already know it: Life in Synergy on Boylston across from Hynes. It's amazing. Great variety of fun, butt kicking classes, gorgeous studio, reasonably priced ($12/class if you buy a class pack, otherwise $15) and everyone's so nice. Yea I realize that sounded like a sales pitch but it really is great if you're more into classes than a standard gym or if you jsut want to try zumba or something.

2) Anyone want to be buddies? Compare notes on restaurants, fun fitness activities, etc?

Replies

• Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Hi!

I work in Boston/live outside the city. Would love to be buddies.

Nice to know about Life Synergy. I work out at Healthworks (although in Salem), which I love!

I LOOOOVE that your cat is called The Smoke Monster. LOST fan?
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    hahaha YESSS she's named from LOST, which everyone in my apartment are huge fans of, including me. In retrospect though it was probably not a great decision, as she seems to try and live up to her name every chance she gets.

Oooh I checked out Healthworks ALOT and really wanted to join but couldn't bring myself to pay for it. Actually, what I'm paying now isn't that much cheaper since I do 2 classes a week, but at least I don't feel like I'm wasting all the stuff I don't use.

What part of the city do you work in? I'm currently working by Science Park and live on Mission Hill. I guess being in the city my biggest workout is actually walking which I absolutely love to do, everywhere.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Then she is suitably named (the Smoke Monster)! Very cute!

Yes, that's why I go outside of the city- closer to my house and much more reasonable!

I work in the Financial district. :yawn: hehehe.
This discussion has been closed.