The Most Offensive Word Ever Ever Ever

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    BUNT, but with a "C". I hear that pretty offensive.

I dunno...Bang you next Tuesday sounds a lot hotter than C U next Tuesday....

i don't get it...

anyways, for me OP it's gotchies...

for some reason my mother liked to say "Don't get your gotchies in a bunch"

apparently she didn't like the word panties....

:frown:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I do NOT understand how moist falls into this category, especially when there are so many more offensive words out there. Such as:

and the worst of the worst...
    :drinker:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    The B word......I don't understand girls who call eachother or themselves the B word.....and what exactly is a "Bad B????"

It's a double negative. Therefore, it's a compliment.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm an adult, I don't get offended by words....
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad this isn't one of those threads where someone is complaining about the word moist.

I'm not easily offended, so it doesn't offend me, but I never understood how "thick" was supposed to be a compliment.

this girl said i was thick down there

thank you kindly
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Could it be that most of you boys and girls that seem to have your moist panties, or boy shorts, in a bunch over words are overreacting?
    Underestimating the impact of words, any word, can totes retard your ability to effectively communicate.
    Nice spaces like myfitnesspal aren't appropriate places to get spastic over such trivialities.
    Trying not to use words just because it might offend someone else is never ever ever ever a good idea and just makes you a bit of a p*ssy.
    Yup, I don't plan on shutting up my cute mouth anytime soon, lol.
    Channing Tatum
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Being told I was bigger than my horse's *kitten* didn't go over very well with me.
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You people have hurt my feels with your inability to read the entire post.
    Must be in relation to APPEARANCE!
    If someone is calling you a C U Next Tuesday to describe how you look, then I'm both scared and intrigued by the types of people you hang around with.

And to all those whining about the possibility that grown men and women are offended by trivial worlds: Welcome to the world. You must be new.

As we've seen by this post even telling someone "they look well" can be a mortal offence.
    The more you know.

original.gif
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Could it be that most of you boys and girls that seem to have your moist panties, or boy shorts, in a bunch over words are overreacting?
    Underestimating the impact of words, any word, can totes retard your ability to effectively communicate.
    Nice spaces like myfitnesspal aren't appropriate places to get spastic over such trivialities.
    Trying not to use words just because it might offend someone else is never ever ever ever a good idea and just makes you a bit of a p*ssy.
    Yup, I don't plan on shutting up my cute mouth anytime soon, lol.
    Channing Tatum

Well said, troll! Do not get offended because my communication was totes retarded by your post. :wink:
  • itsaslowsuicide
    Options
    not offensive as such, but words that annoy me - peng, lush, whatnot, moist, panties (sounds like something a pedophile would say), ooze, fit.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I have the most confusing erection from reading this thread...
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    apparently, the word "moist" is not well-liked by those with XX chromosomes.

:tongue:

I was actually about to post this word!! I can't even say it! WORST WORD EVER! LOl
    moist moist moist moist moist
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    If someone is calling you a C U Next Tuesday to describe how you look, then I'm both scared and intrigued by the types of people you hang around with.

And to all those whining about the possibility that grown men and women are offended by trivial worlds: Welcome to the world. You must be new.

As we've seen by this post even telling someone "they look well" can be a mortal offence.
    The more you know.

original.gif
    Everyone knows all you have to read is the title before replying to a forum topic.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize words were offensive.

But I have been told that basically everything that comes out of my mouth is offensive at some point.
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Is today El Macho Supremo? Mr/Miss World Thug?
    Is anyone supposed to believe that words have no impact on you whatsoever?
    While nice in theory, unlikely.
    It's OK to be butthurt. <Oprah couldn't have said it any better.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    apparently, the word "moist" is not well-liked by those with XX chromosomes.

:tongue:

I've never understood this one. Why do they have an opposition to walking on moist grass or using a moisturizer, moisten your lips? Are the shameful because they dont like the connotation between moist and lady parts?

I find the word terrorist pretty offensive.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Panties

:explode: :explode: :explode:

THIS!!! OMG that word needs to die.

I've heard this before.. so what's the appropriate alternative!?

Undies. Underwear. Thong. Even undergarments is better than the P word.

One that I hate is 'boy shorts'. .because while I LOVE the way they look. . It's disconcerting for a guy to use that term! Can someone please come up with a new name for those? Thanks. .
    okay....squarepants...errr squarepanties....wait a minute...spongebobs...ugh nvm.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

The more you know.

original.gif

This word does not offend me, but I think it offends A LOT of people on this site. Mostly the ones who want to know if we've tried Alli, the rice cake diet, cauliflower cupcakes, etc. And that word is OBESE. Seriously, use the word obese and the butthurt is off the charts.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hmm, words don't really offend me, but ones that annoy me are:

When referring to a woman as "cute". Don't like that....kids are cute, not grown people. IMO at least

"Socialization".....

"Yup" instead of yes or even yep

you're cute. :flowerforyou:

Now I'm annoyed too :wink: Only people under the age of 10 are cute. Baby animals too. :smile: