Keep Away From Ninja Blenders

Options
stresco
stresco Posts: 354 Member
My blender motor dies in less than a year: The company wants me to buy a new one for 59.00! Really? I used to love my Ninja, not any more. I called service and told them that my blender motor is giving off a burning smell when I use it... First they cant find my product registration, so why bother registering? Then they tell me that I can either send it back to them repairs, which will cost me 29.00 in shipping or I can buy a new unit from them online for 59.00. WTF? Talk about a sales scam! I only use my blender for protein shakes and smoothies about 5 times a week. Cheap WalMart blenders last me about a year. I got tired of buying them so I thought i would invest in a higher end blender. So I drop 100 bucks on a blender that lasts about the same amount of time as a 15.00 one and they want me to spend more money? Never going to happen! I am going back to spending 15 - 20 bucks on a blender once a year. Screw you NINJA! You lost a customer for life, and I will be sure to tell everyone I know, and don't know to stay away from this ripoff company.