F/26/5'4", down 25lb from 150 to 125

Options
It's been a bumpy road, but I'm always learning and reevaluating the relationship between nutrition, exercise, and my body. I used to use a lot of excuses, like taking the birth control pill or my PCOS or having stressful/emotional binges as self-therapy. No more!

3xMlvzS.jpg

At first I was just counting calories, and didn't pay much attention to macros or exercise. it still worked, though.

fuM5wEV.jpg

Since January 2013, I've started carefully experimenting with different macro splits, different exercises. I decided to really challenge my fitness level and trained for a half marathon. This is the progress from January to last night (almost 10 months).

neeGPai.jpg

I'm not really sure what weight I want to be at. It's less about the scale number and more about how my body feels and what I'm able to do with it. Next up, I'm going to start training for a full marathon (just finished my first half!) but then I'd love to get into yoga (those inverted poses look wicked!) or boxing or pole fitness or... damn, there's a bunch of stuff I'm excited to try!

Replies

• Kariann986
    Kariann986 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! I suggest belly dancing! I started in February, and I'm completely addicted. The best part is that it doesn't feel like a workout, but it absolutely is. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!