Complete Nutrition Center

Options
So today as I left the UPS store there was a Complete Nutrition Center. I walked in not knowing what it was. There was a lady ended up giving me lunch which consist of a butter finger meal replacement shake and a tea. Along with some drink I'm suppose to drink at 3. Total it is going to cost me 140.00 to get the stuff I need. Has anybody done this? Or is this not only a waste of time, but money too? I wouldn't mind trying it to get a kick start, but I also don't want to waste that kind of money.

Replies

• uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    IMO, probably a waste of both. Just try to eat healthy and track everything! Good luck! :)
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    MFP: Free and works. Lifestyle change.

Random store: Not free, plus motivated to keep you dependent on product. Not lifestyle change.

Paying for something you can better achieve for free probably isn't the best use of money.
  • LauraGibson80
    LauraGibson80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's what I thought. I'll just start packing my food for the week on Sundays so I have no excuse to go out and eat. LOL
  • inukshuk1960
    inukshuk1960 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura
    I think it might be a waste fo money. These outfits prey on frustrated people like you and I looking for a quick start. Unfortunately, there is no quick fix. It took a while to get in this spot and it will take a while to get out.
    Clean eating and exercise is the only way (k, did I sound convincing? Trying to convince myself too...some days are better than others)
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    As a rule...if this isn't a change that are willing to commit to for the rest of your life....then it isn't the right choice for you!
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If you want meal replacement shakes, get some protein powder... oatmeal and peanut butter. Tea, their is benefits to tea you buy at the store and it's cheaper to do that as well. A lot of people make these big products and try to sell you them to make money when you can very well make them yourself... and half less additives to them.
  • LauraGibson80
    LauraGibson80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds convincing to me.