Updated Pictures 185-148lbs

Options

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You look so good! He's going to love it!
  • laurenrubin12
    laurenrubin12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful! What a difference. You were adorable I. The before but you can really see how pretty you are now. Great job!
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I cant wait to see his face, it's crunch time baby- to lose the last bit of my weight!!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! We're almost the same stats but your tummy looks way better! Good for you lady :drinker:
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! We're almost the same stats but your tummy looks way better! Good for you lady :drinker:

Aweeee thanks!!! I want my 4 pack haha :)
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hawt! Congrats!
  • daniellemichael2
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm 189 trying to get down to 140lbs after my 2nd baby. How many calories did you eat a day? Did u eat what you liked as long as it was within your calories?

Dani xx
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome motivation girl! 2 new tattoos will be my reward for losing :)
  • TechOutside
    TechOutside Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your families sacrifice, you look amazing. Great work!

I know he'd have been happy to be home with you regardless if you lost weight or not, but man, you're going to rock his world!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic!!!!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow - is your husband in for a surprise! You better get someone to watch your 2 year old for a bit when he returns to see you : )
    Thanks to you both for serving our country.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Im 5'7 and aiming for 140-145 so great motivation for me. Thanks
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look adorable!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    WOW this just motivated me to go workout!!! Did u experience any changes with your tat? just curious
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on all your hard work -- I definitely need to work on the not eating out bit -- eating out always leads to overeating AND too much alcohol! GOOD FOR YOU! :)
  • vvrucker
    vvrucker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! Please update the post with your husband's reaction. I literally got goosebumps thinking about your reunion.
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i'm starting right around where you did and it is SO amazing to see your transformation. you look absolutely incredible! congrats!!! and adding in exercise should definitely help you get those last few pounds off! :)
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Great job darling!
  • cappymommy
    cappymommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome how far you have come, especially since your husband is deployed and you are at home with a child! My husband is military as well, so I have so much respect for women like you! Great job and keep up the good work!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing, thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!