33 pounds lost and 1/3 of the way! Pics of course :)

Options
2»

Replies

• schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You're so pretty! Congratulations! (On the weight loss hehe)
  • TeamFit145
    Options
    Wtg Keep up the good work
  • paytenpar2014
    Options
    Wow! I can see a huge difference! You have such a pretty face :( keep up the great work!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control and making such a big change! Very impressive, and you look great!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for posting the pictures (stories are always good, too, but pictures really capture the improvements). Great job and wishing you continued success in your weight loss journey! You've got this!
  • itscoezy
    Options
    Awesome job! You can definitely notice a big difference, congratulations! :D
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    So I did my measurements the other day, and in the 4ish months that I have not lost ANY weight, I actually dropped 18 inches! Scale = out the window!!
    Never lose hope even if you plateau, just keep at it and you will see a difference! <3

Day 1 - Day 90 - Day 200
    c5zw.jpg

Day 1 v Day 200
    tqzi.jpg
  • change_21
    change_21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, WTG girl! This is great to see for me as you have a similar body type.

You're making some really great progress so far! Keep at it. I'm adding you. :P
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hey your doing amazing, keep it up!! Add!
  • memleyxx
    memleyxx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is actually amazing! I totally agree about the scale meaning NOTHING. So exciting for you!
  • bryterlayter
    bryterlayter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, thanks for the inspiration. I'm 5,11 and I know how hard it is being tall and seeing really gradual progress, it's why I've relapsed so many times. I'm so grateful that you posted, you look incredible! Definitely pushed me to keep going :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!