100 pounds gone and not stopping!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• NIKIAPOOH
    NIKIAPOOH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Keep up the good work and you'll make it to your goal!
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!
  • Irenaekl
    Irenaekl Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done, you look amazing.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!! I hope I'll be posting something similar in a year or so...
  • KristenSolorio1
    Options
    Thank you for your story...It is very inspiring and I, too, am on my journey to losing 100 pounds....I am starting off slow and working my way day by day.....I thank you again for sharing your story and it gives me hope that I can do this...Thank you!!! :)
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Terrific!!! Great determination!!! You look fab!
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, OP - you're an inspiration to us all! :-)
  • themumbler86
    Options
    awesome job!! you look gorgeous & really happy!! :)
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    OP! You look FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing your story. You're such an inspiration. The work and determination it takes to accomplish something like this is beyond me. You are incredible! :happy:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!! You should be proud!! Great work!!
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job! Believe me I understand. I have dropped the first 115lbs of the 200 or so that I want to lose. I keep a picture of myself on my phone and look at it daily to motivate myself to no longer look like that person. Like you, there is no way I am stopping now. Do all you can to find your motivation from inside but if you're feeling unmotivated and need a pick me up.......WOW! You look great!
  • SonyaRu
    Options
    I love your story! Thank you for sharing this.... I have like 50 lbs to go after dropping 37...you have me thinking though because my hair has thinned.... do you think its the dieting.... and how do you reverse it?
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    Options
    You rock!!!!
  • help_me_shrink
    help_me_shrink Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!! Can't wait to have that feeling! Way to go!
  • mrsslone
    Options
    Congrats! Thats wonderful!:smile:
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! What a fantastic journey and I am soo proud of you!! 100lbs had to be both emotionally and Physcially exhausting I am sure but you did it!! You determination is outstanding!! You look fabulous, and I know you will reach that 28lb mark!! keep up the good work! You are truly an inspiration! :heart:
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've done amazing!! Great job!
  • ChelsieRiggle94
    Options
    WOW! You are truly an inspiration! Loosing weight takes hard work, determination, strength, willpower.. I could go on and on. Clearly, you posses all those qualities and more! Fantastic job.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!