Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) Somedays I feel like i havent lost a thing then i look at pictures like this and realize wow 30lbs really does make a big difference on me. I still have about 50 to go but seeing progress pics has always helped with motivation for me :)

I know how you feel.... its a mental thing that you have to push past and realise that you aren't that person anymore! You are better!

Awesome work! you have done an amazing job so far! KEEP IT UP!

Thank you!! :) It really is hard to get past that thought, it was hard for me to even realize i was that big when i was that big then i saw this picture and about died i was so upset with myself i decided i couldnt do it anymore i couldnt live my life that way, i had just had a baby and i didnt want to be the fat mom they couldnt keep up i didnt want to be a bad example for her i wanted to be healthy for her so i set my mind to it and i did it! i lost 30 or close to it in about 3-4 months then some stuff came up and i had to have surgery but healed up pretty quick, but i have had trouble getting back into it since, i have lost a little but mostly stayed the same...but im working on getting that mindset back that i had when i first started to keep pushing and get to my real goal, and to keep setting goals for myself as i go.
  • AprilMaynard
    AprilMaynard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great Job!!!:smile:
  • jglnomor
    jglnomor Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    fantastic progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!