• skateanddraw
    Options
    27 from Paris! Feel free to add me ^_^
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ageist...
    UJYnhrZ.gif

^^^^^^GRIND IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Youmirinlol
    Options
    yeeeeee waddup
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    [/quote]

A person gains wisdom through experience, experience comes through time. Therefore an older individual is wiser. Not all people by any stretch of the imagination but generally speaking.
    Can a young man be wiser than one that is older, yes. However that young man will be even more wise then he currently stands as life brings him the experiences that come through time. So generally speaking, a younger individual is much, much more likely to be lacking in the experience necessary to gain wisdom and all younger people will be wiser then they currently are as they get older. (AS I SAID, GENEREALLY SPEAKING)

Chad and Ophid........A debate is just that....a debate. Hard feelings should not be involved when people bring in reasonable opinions and express their reasons for those opinions. Regardless of agreement or disagreement with it. A wise individual would know that but has to learn this through the experiences that life brings in time.
    [/quote]

I have to point out that this is eloquently said and very true.
  • CoachBethiekins
    Options
    I will be 27 (one month from tomorrow!) - Support and friend requests welcome!! :-D
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, from London, I need to lose about 60-70lbs
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    I was 22 for a year.:laugh: I''m much more fit than many at 22 now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I was 22 for a year.:laugh: I''m much more fit than many at 22 now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

This is true. He's a good guy. You want to watch him for advice.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    um... I'm 29 !!! With 6 years experience:wink:
  • xrmsmithx
    xrmsmithx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    23 and I accept all friend requests. Logged in for almost 150 days in a row!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I qualify whoop, 25 here. Feel free to add (that goes for anyone brave enough, but small message required in request) but be warned I tend to just spout random stuff with the occasional bit of motivation in there haha
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 42. That's like being 21 with twice the experience of someone that's only done it once.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Sorry I am 53, this site is fantastic, there is a wealth of knowledge here. I wish you all the luck as you take your first step to a healthier lifestyle. :smile:
  • littlelu2222
    Options
    21. Add me :)
  • MaryLouRoyal
    MaryLouRoyal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    22, from upstate New York! Feel free to add.

50239516.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ageist...
    UJYnhrZ.gif

Haha I'm trying to add people who are in a similar life stage as me! Feel free to add me if you'd like though. :D I'm really open to anyone.
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    27 years young from The Netherlands (think easier then if i say place name cause you won't know where that is then)

Saw on your profile you are planning on making Eurotrip, NICE! Amsterdam as well?

I think we're actually flying in to Amsterdam and then transferring over to London! We're mostly going to be in London and Paris I think.
  • TemperedMan
    Options
    DAMMIT! Im not 20's or 42 I guess Im just screwed
  • sloiacon
    Options
    20 exactly from Brooklyn :) 30 pounds down looking to lose 137 more