What's your biggest problem?

Hi guys,

If there was a genie to solve one of your biggest problems on weight loss, what would that problem be and why?

Replies

• Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    Guhdarn effing mudaphooking chub rub, bro!
    It's like my thighs are schlutty teenagers that won't stop making out with each other no matter how hard you try to part them.
    Giving each other chub rub hickies :angry:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    isn't the biggest problem always in your head? :P
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    I'd love to write that I am perfect just the way I am and I don't need quick fixes, I need to learn self-control ... lol ... maybe if the genie could make me a bit taller I wouldn't need to lose weight at all (I am 5ft) :-)
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    I don't have any problems losing weight, so I would exchange the wish for the ability to control time. But only to stop and start it. I don't want to mess with that whole time-travel paradox.
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Hi guys,

If there was a genie to solve one of your biggest problems on weight loss, what would that problem be and why?

Food has too many calories. :(
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    CASH Cold Hard CASH so that I could quit work and spend more time working out and afford a Personal trainer and chef. But alas this is never going to happen so Onward I continue.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I don't have any weight problems, but that doesn't mean I don't have problems. My biggest problem is dealing with anxiety. :ohwell:
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    I would wish for a different relationship with food :tongue:

You know those people who never have to worry about calories? Who can eat what they want and how much of it they want, because it averages out to what their body needs? That can just unconciously moderate what goes into their bodies?

Yeah. I wish I could be one of those people.
  • Hi guys,

Food has too many calories. :(
    Yea and the tasty one has too too many calories :( lol
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    I would wish for more time to workout and more money to buy healthy food :)
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    My biggest issue was finding the motivation to get started. Now that I'm doing it, I don't find it difficult at all.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Money makes the world go round. I second being able to pay for a personal trainer every day or get plastic surgery.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    My biggest problem? That the world hasn't yet realised that it'd be a much better place if I was appointed global dictator.
  • My biggest problem? That the world hasn't yet realised that it'd be a much better place if I was appointed global dictator.

LOL!

My wish would be to eradicate sugar.
  • I party way too much...
  • chocolate
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    chocolate

I was thinking the same
  • NIghts and weekends--I just seem to think I can eat whatever I want because I've earned the reward for making it through another day.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    My Starbucks addiction! At 350 calories for my white chocolate mocha......it puts a dent in my calories for the day!! Ok, so maybe adding Bailey's to it on the weekends doesn't help either :drinker:
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Sugar. I have a giant sweet tooth.