Try something new, revamp your diet!

Options
rosieknowsme
rosieknowsme Posts: 18
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi guys, I've started a blog about the diet I'm following (and designed myself) it will be live on 30th September if anyone is interested.

The diet is basically based around having reserve calories you can save weekly (not any longer, because that would defeat the object!) for events, drinking, time of the month or unexpected moments so you never have to feel guilty. It's based around a weekly calorie goal (and a guideline daily calorie goal) so in total for the week you are never going over.

There is also an allowance to have something indulgent (well, high fat) everyday. I love this diet, it totally works with my lifestyle, I never feel guilty anymore. I am 1 step ahead without even trying.

I will post help, tips and ideas on how to make the most of the diet. If anyone is interested in revamping their diet, message me or comment on here and I'll give you the break down.

I am in no way saying that I am a nutritionist (I am a scientist biology and physics are my specialities), however I have lost a total of 30lbs since January this year on this diet. I believe it does work, and all I am doing is sharing my ideas with others. I'm not asking for money or anything either before someone asks haha totally free advice!

If you disagree with this, then fair enough just simply ignore this post.

Replies

• ibpammie2
    ibpammie2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to see what you propose!
  • boxem180
    boxem180 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Same here - could you provide a link to the blog?
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Also want a link.
  • boonies76
    boonies76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would also like a link to your blog..thanks
  • robsmithey
    Options
    Sounds Sweet...link me too! Thanks.
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bumping for science!
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! The no guilt diet...LOL - link me please...
  • JeannetteLassell
    Options
    I am also interested in a link.
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Interested also,
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    So basically your zig zagging your caloric intake????
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'll watch for the link
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    So it is something like.... Put yourself on 1300 calories a day not eating back your exercise so you can have an extra 1,000 calories to drink a beer or have a cheeseburger on Saturday type thing?
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    I will check it out, I need to get back on track
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    sounds interesting. link please :)
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    It kind of sounds like WW. You can bank your exercise points and you have weekly bonus points you can use any time within the week.
    That's how it used to be anyway.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    It kind of sounds like WW. You can bank your exercise points and you have weekly bonus points you can use any time within the week.
    That's how it used to be anyway.

Yeah if I am reading it right you have a say 2000 calorie target everyday so you eat to 1700 a day and save the 300 calories each day so that come saturday you can apply those 1800 calories to your saturday regular 2000 calories and have 3700 calories for a slurge day... Nothing more than zag zagging your caloric intake..... Nothing new.. I have used this approach at times......
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    So basically your zig zagging your caloric intake????

That's what it sounds like to me too.
This discussion has been closed.