hello I weigh 203 pounds and I am a choc a holic

Options
HI
this is my first day and to introduce myself I am a 27 year old who at the moment weighs 203 pounds. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight and with two skinny sisters my weight problem has had a negative impact on my entire life. today for what ever reason i have decided that ive had enough of feeling like this and to do something about it. so here i am. I know exactly what has caused me to stay the weight i am for all these years. i am addicted to chocolate, i can barely go a few hours without some. half the time i dont even enjoy eating the chocolate i just have to get it into me as fast as i can. like an drug addict i hide my addiction from my family eating as much as i can in the car, in my bedroom where no one can witness the extent of my problem. so what im really looking for on my day one of this life changing journey is any tips people who have had chocolate addictions and how to give it up.

thanks and looking forward to chatting with everyone!!!!!:smile:

Replies

• CoachBethiekins
    Options
    I'd love to add you as a friend and chat. I too am a choco-aholic and have found a few great ways to help keep my choco-binging to a minimum, while still having it every day!!
  • Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love chocolate! There's no reason to give it up, it's just about controlling the portion size :). I've always been the heavy one in my family too, and I'm starting back up with mfp bc this weight has got to go! Feel free to add me!
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Nothing wrong with loving chocolate, but as others said you just need to control it! I'd be happy to chat with you!