I can't decide what to wear! help please :-)

Options
13»

Replies

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    the black one for sure - dayummm
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Definitely the black number - wowsers!
  • sophiemama
    sophiemama Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in all three! Killer legs!

But I have to say the Black one is my favorite, it's saucy!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Haha...I'm gunna be the only one to say the first one! I love that nude/barely there look and with the shoes, it looks spectacular! x

+1 ..I was gonna say...I LOVE that first one...I think it's relaxed and really pretty..especially with the neckline..and the SHOES!!! love love love...
    you look great in all of them :smile: :flowerforyou: have fun!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    First, know that we are dealing with three fine choices. You look good in all of them. Pick the one that feels the way you want to feel. The beige is demure. The red is relaxed and devil-may-care. The black is in-charge-sexy. I would save the beige for going to a wedding or out to dinner with his parents. The red for having a good time with your girl friends. The black, for leaving everyone around you breathless.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I like #1 the best!

I think #2 is probably the "hottest" one for going out in, but I just think #1 would suit the different levels of the described evening best.

#3 isn't really my thing but it looks great on you. You can't go wrong.
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys, its been so long since I've had a proper night out that I was literally throwing clothes from the wardrobe and not feeling great in any of them. Its great to get others perspectives :-)
  • iMikky
    Options
    The red dress. It brings the eye to your muscle definition, makes you look younger, and it looks more vibrant!!
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    thank you :-) I think I'm getting confused now :P but seriously thank you for your opinion :)
  • krystalliasf
    Options
    definitely the black one, and with these shoes! this colour make your legs look longer ;)
  • krystalliasf
    Options
    definitely the black one, and with these shoes! this colour make your legs look longer ;)
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    yeah, thats what I like about the shoes, they do a great job of elongating your legs..and they're pretty :)