Never thought this day would finally come

Options
2»

Replies

• Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you're doing great so far!! I started at 305 and am down 24lbs, so I have a looong way to go to. I just try not to think about how far it is, right now I have set a goal of 50lbs by October and I'm just focusing on reaching that number. Once I get there, then I will set another small goal and just focus on that. One day at a time, that's all we can do. We just have to stick with it.
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Congratulations.. That is a big stepping stone and a big accomplishment.
    Continue on with the journey:)
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    Congrats, you're doing great so far!! I started at 305 and am down 24lbs, so I have a looong way to go to. I just try not to think about how far it is, right now I have set a goal of 50lbs by October and I'm just focusing on reaching that number. Once I get there, then I will set another small goal and just focus on that. One day at a time, that's all we can do. We just have to stick with it.

I hope you make it..My nutritionist thinks i'm insane because I have a goal of 100 by jan1...but I told her i'd settle with 70
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!