Lady Question, guys welcome, but be warned!

Options
Hi ladies ( and guys possibly) Quick question, did your periods change after you lost a bit of weight? If so about how much weight had you lost and what were you at? Im curious and thats what Im attributing it to. I typically have a 32 day cycle todays supposedly the day of and usually right on time, but so far nothing. Its usually followed by cramps and severe back pain ( that feels like constant early back labor) Usually lands me in bed for a couple days because its pretty painful and I get dizzy/lightheaded. Anyways I did change my schedule, I dont think that would change it but it could. So far there is no signs of TOM and Im just looking to find a reason other than pregnancy... I highly doubt Im preg, but it could be possible.

Replies

• teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Is your diet radically different? Some studies say that an increase in soy products can lead to interruptions and readjustments in your cycle. Mine fluctuated a bit when I switched to veggie burgers and started snacking on edamame...but I haven't noticed a difference in the last 6 months or so. i've just developed a new normal.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    take a preggo test
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    take a preggo test

CAN'T GO WRONG THERE, ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT, LOL. MINE HASN'T CHANGED THOUGH, I WAS RIGHT ON TIME THIS MONTH AND IT LASTED THE USUAL 3 DAYS I GO. NO CRAMPS THIS TIME THOUGH, ONLY DIFFENECE.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I figure if I dont start by the next 3 days, Ill take one. For me they are rarly ever accurate if its missing the day of. I was just curious if it could be attributed to weight loss and what others experiences were :)