Wait, we have the same goals?

Options
Perhaps if I try to make some friends on here with similar goals, this journey won't feel so lonely. My name is Katherine, and I am 20 years old (21 in November.) This is my third run with MFP, and this time I'm hoping I will stay until I reach my ultimate goal. Like everyone, I tend to fall off the band wagon. Sadly, I've fallen off SEVERAL times. This time I'd like to stay. I'm ready to change my life style, try new things. Hell, it's hard when your favorite pass time is hiking, but you can barely catch your breath every time you go. I'm ready to kick some butt. Who's with me!? >:D

Highest Weight : 174 Ibs.
Current Weight: 152 Ibs.
GW(s): 140, 135, 125 Ibs. I feel like if I break it down, it won't seem so distant.
Pant Size: I went from a size 13 to a size 9-10. I can fix into some 8's.
Bust: I went from a 40 DD to 38 D. (To tell you the truth, I want to be smaller.)

When I first really started my weight loss journey (January of 2013), I was right at 164 Ibs. There are images on my profile if you want to see. During high school, I went through an episode and went from 174 Ibs. to 132 Ibs. in the span of 2 months. Let's just say my body didn't react too well to the change. So then I shot back up to 164 Ibs. I kept at that weight for nearly 2 years before I decided to try again. Since January, I have only lost a total of 12 Ibs. It's coming off slow, but hey, it's STAYING off. Exercise and eating wise - most of my exercise at this point is from work. I work in a bakery/deli, so I am constantly lifting and shuffling about. I used to run a lot, but I haven't in a few weeks and I'm hoping to get back into the groove. I drink a lot of water and coffee. I don't eat extremely healthy, but I avoid fried foods. I eat a ton of fish and chicken, which I either grill or bake.

I'm done talking. You guys share some stories c: I'd love to make some friends.