Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh:

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Well, don't know about doubling my exercise tomorrow....we are going out canoeing and should get in a good workout so if we spend most of the day there it should be good.....and if it's hot I will definitely drink plenty of water....and we are going to have a picnic while we are there so I will pack lots of fruit....check in with you all tomorrow....HAPPY SWC!!.....:bigsmile:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    since i'm home with a sick child i have no excuses I WILL

consume 5 32 ounce bottles of water,
    do 30 day shred X2
    clean my house AND
    do 30 min on the treadmill
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • naturalShar
    Options
    I'm in,I'm in,I'm in!!!!
  • ladiluvbug83
    ladiluvbug83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! will do my best!!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But it won't be hard to double my exercise this week or my water since I have not done much of either. I have not walked htis week due to the heat and I have been drinking green tea all week. I guess that counts???
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I fell off the wagon last wednesday, so I'm in this week for sure! :drinker:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know how much I'm in since I'll be going to the fair again tomorrow night right after work. But I will try my darndest to at least do a few things throughout the day. Most of all I'll be drinking lots of water! It is hot & humid as can be here! Ugh!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am so in...I need to recover from not doing well on the SSC. Have soccer coaches meeting wed night but will figure out how to get an evening work out in.
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My first "skinny Wednesday" :-)

Sending you all skinny vibes !!***
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Ok! After 2 failed wednesdays, back for the third. This time I did my walking and 30DS in the morning itself, and then getting into the challenge! Hopefully I do the same in the evening as well :embarassed:

Good luck to everyone :)
  • timbotina
    Options
    Good morning everyone...looks like a rainy day, so my plans of going canoeing are out the window unless the sun comes up quick (there is supposed to be a break in the rain but I hat e to take a chance with my 2 kids in tow) but my husband is stilll in bed and he will be the final decision maker so we'll see.....Happy WED challange all!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK guys! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!:flowerforyou:

I will get a mat session in this AM! My biggest challenge is to get that water in! I have been working on whittling my snacks down and I am getting somewhere with that! Yay!:bigsmile:

I will be getting a cast off and three pins removed from a foot today so I may be out of commission this afternoon! :ohwell: So I am committing now to a SUPER SKINNY WED....and wishing you all the best! Check in and out and let us know how the day is going and be sure to encourage someone else! There is power in numbers! Welsome back to all SWC buddies!:smooched: A BIG welcome to the newbies! :smooched: You will find some motivating people in this challenge!

Let's rock it out!:laugh:
    Fabxoxxoxo
  • timbotina
    Options
    Good luck Fab, hope not too painful but sounds like it...but you are strong so I know you can handle it but I will be thinking of you anyway......

P.S. we are going canoeing (hopefully rain free) ..so talk to you all later.....
  • LifeLoveFitness
    Options
    I'm in too! :):) Let's go skinny WED!!!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    OK guys! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!:flowerforyou:

I will get a mat session in this AM! My biggest challenge is to get that water in! I have been working on whittling my snacks down and I am getting somewhere with that! Yay!:bigsmile:

I will be getting a cast off and three pins removed from a foot today so I may be out of commission this afternoon! :ohwell: So I am committing now to a SUPER SKINNY WED....and wishing you all the best! Check in and out and let us know how the day is going and be sure to encourage someone else! There is power in numbers! Welsome back to all SWC buddies!:smooched: A BIG welcome to the newbies! :smooched: You will find some motivating people in this challenge!

Let's rock it out!:laugh:
    Fabxoxxoxo

think of it this way....when that cast comes off you will have an instant reduction on the scale...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Good Luck today
  • jeweljade
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I remembered to look for this thread! I am IN!!!

I have already done my first workout of the day and had a bunch of water. Will be doing more exercises and of course drinking more water!

We've been having trouble with our internet provider so I will TRY to get back later--if I can get a connection, that is! It's been kind of hit-or-miss for the past week or so and we are now looking for a new provider. (We are tired of the problems this one seems to be having--and it's not just us. A number of people that we know are also having problems with this provider!)

Hope to see you all later!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I've had a pretty healthy eating plan so far today, and I've got one workout in, ChaLean Extreme Burn circuit... now it's time to walk the dog and get my second workout in. I've been feeling lazy today. I gotta shake that feeling!

Good luck everyone!