Good Bye 160's !!!!

Options
I just wanted to share my excitement = ) I got on the scale today and weighed in at 159 !!! I know I'm only eight lbs down but I feel great and I motivated to keep this health train going ! the day I gave birth to my daughter I was 168 lbs and I was full term pregnant. My little girl is now 4 years old . 1 month ago I got on the scale and to my shock I weighed almost as much as I did full term pregnant ! I was so ashamed that I let my weight get to the point it did. I hope I never see the 160's again ! 24 more lbs and I will be at my weight before children, 34 more lbs and I will reach my weight goal ! I can do this !!! Working out and being aware of what I'm putting in my mouth is going to make me a healthy mommy !

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    thats Awesome! I am actually ALMOST in the 160s and am excited to see that number!! way to go :)
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

You sound just like me! I weighed 162 lbs. when I gave birth to my 8 pound 4 ounce son 16 years ago. When we bought a new scale and I weighed myself in March, when just starting to use this site, I weighed 156.6 lbs! I was horrified. That was the most I had weighed in my entire life outside of being pregnant. Thank heavens for his site.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Ohhhh congratulations! I'm so close to saying the very same thing! I was over 200 lbs when I started this weight loss, and I'm like, a pound from being in the 150's!!!! So I know the joy you must be feeling. Wonderful job! :flowerforyou:
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    That is the best! When I hit a 1#9 it feels amazing. I am right behind you!!! WAY TO GO!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I cannot wait to get to 159 too! I'm sitting at 160.3, but I will join you soon!
  • MoniKat314
    Options
    Awesome Sarah!! What an achievement! So very proud of you sweetie!!!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    good job!!! 159 is my goal actually!
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    yayaya!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!