Insanity meal plan????

Options
OG43
OG43 Posts: 22 Member
So I like some of the meals in their meal plan but not all of them. And a lot f them I won't have ingredients for for a while (until i would go to the store)
Could I continue tuse MFP and track my calories and continue to eat healthy or do I have to use those meals?? Suggestions? I just don't wanna waste my time and have no result cause I didn't follow it

Replies

• beautifulbelly
    Options
    The insanity meal plan is a guideline, and especially helpful for those who don't have time to plan meals, or who don't know what a healthy meal is. Since loosing weight and maintaining healthy muscles is always said to be 80% diet, your food choice is really important to seeing excellent results.

You can chose to eat some, all, or none of the meals from the insanity recipe book, just make sure you are eating whole, real foods.

Your results will depend on how honest you are about what you feed yourself, and how much effort you put into your work out, and will vary depending on your current body health.
  • andrewj87
    Options
    Did a search and found a thread that can give you some insight about what others have done/experienced.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/176235-insanity-nutrition-guide

Personally, I didn't follow their meal plan because I didn't have access to a few of the items so just kept eating clean and keeping within my calorie goals, still saw great results.