Watch Out ~ Here I come

GoddessInTraining
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:bigsmile: So figured that first off, I better introduce myself so here goes. Hello there!! I am here for some serious weight loss and looking, of course, to make some new friends and such along the way. I have quite a bit to lose although I have already lost some. With so much to lose, it is quite freaky at times but I'm the one that did this to me. Anyhow, I am in my 30's, married and have a one and a half year old daughter. She is my inspiration for all this. I really want to be a mommy she can be proud of, not one she doesn't want to bring home her friends to because she is embarrassed.

:flowerforyou: Looking forward to meeting some new friends to fight this battle with. We can put on our boxing gloves together and get through this. ~ Heather :blushing:

Replies

• :bigsmile: So figured that first off, I better introduce myself so here goes. Hello there!! I am here for some serious weight loss and looking, of course, to make some new friends and such along the way. I have quite a bit to lose although I have already lost some. With so much to lose, it is quite freaky at times but I'm the one that did this to me. Anyhow, I am in my 30's, married and have a one and a half year old daughter. She is my inspiration for all this. I really want to be a mommy she can be proud of, not one she doesn't want to bring home her friends to because she is embarrassed.

:flowerforyou: Looking forward to meeting some new friends to fight this battle with. We can put on our boxing gloves together and get through this. ~ Heather :blushing:
  • Hi. Welcome to MFP and good luck. Oh by the way go to general discussion and click on "read this Newbie" some thing like that it has 3 good links with info you might need to know. Wish I had read it right off. Well better late than never
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Hi goddess!!!!!!!!!!! I am 3 days in!!!!! Welcome.......Hang in there and goodluck............see ya around the yard.....

Sassy-frass
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome Goddess:flowerforyou: You are among friends that understand and are very supportive. The men and women here help each other through the good days and bad. No matter what your goal is this will be easy to stick to. We are here for you.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome, welcome. Keep your arms and legs inside, this is going to be a bumpy ride.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.