New Me!! (joys fit club)

Options
Hey Everyone I have to tell you if I can do this ya'll can do this also..I onced weighed in at 278 pounds..I have been at goal weight for over a year..Goal weight was 150 pounds, I weighed in this past friday at 139 pounds..

I just got a call from new york this afternoon about 5 pm, I will be leaving Sunday morning, be appear on the today show Monday morning..

It will be the today show the Joy's Fit Club!! If I can help anyone of you please let me know..

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!How exciting....how di dyou apply for that? are you gonna mention mfp? I'll be watching you! is it this monday>?
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS this is awesome. You must be so excited. How were you picked to be on the show? Great job on your weight loss
  • sparis88
    sparis88 Posts: 30
    Options
    :love: You go girl! How did you do it? What exercise routines? You look great. WOW (speechless) :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes I have ever intention to meantion MFP..I exercise everyday and stay within my calories limit..It takes a lot of hard work and determination but oh so worth it..

I believe the show airs. monday at 10 eastern time its on the today show on NBC , I will walk out live on monday morning!!!!
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Next Monday? I'm going to TiVo :) That's amazing, congratulations!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    You dont' even know how many lives you might be saving jsut by showing up on the show...You could be exactly what some person at home needed to hear in order to get into shape...and with MFP being free, it will help them even more so! Congratulations on your new life!
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Congrats! That is so exciting! I always watch the Joy Fit Club on Mondays. I'll be watching you!! Have a great time.......you deserve it! :drinker:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go, and I can't wait to see you on the show!

Way to spread the good word about MFP!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That is so exciting. I LOVE Joy's Fit Club. How inspiring!!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Awesome! The Joy Fit club is one of my favorite segments!!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration...congrats to you!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!! I can't wait to see your gorgeous self on national television! YOU ROCK!!! :heart:
  • Jolene2012
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!! That's awesome! You've come a long ways. I can't wait to see you on the show Monday. :flowerforyou:
  • Skeeterg1
    Options
    Sister...look at all the people that you have been in contact with and maybe or probably have inspired one way or another...You are an amazing young lady and I'm glad you have found that little you that wanted out. You have always been a great person ( except maybe a few of your teen yrs..lol) but now you're a great healthy one...your whole family is so proud of you
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Sister...look at all the people that you have been in contact with and maybe or probably have inspired one way or another...You are an amazing young lady and I'm glad you have found that little you that wanted out. You have always been a great person ( except maybe a few of your teen yrs..lol) but now you're a great healthy one...your whole family is so proud of you

Thanks Mom!! I love you so much!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    om that made me really emotional! it's great that you mom is on here and you can be an inspiration to not only strangers, but to your family!
  • brashear_2420
    Options
    I am so proud of you girlie! You have worked very hard and you really deserve this. I can't wait to see you on LIVE TV! I know you will look amazing. If you aren't back in time for the walking group on Monday, I will keep it going. I am so proud of you my friend!
  • erodriquez
    Options
    So proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!