Turbo Jam Cardio

Options
I love Turbo Jam with Charlene but I'm not sure how to track calories burned on here. Tonight I did the TJ Cardio 20 minute.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Replies

• tammyhoff2004
    Options
    I personally didn't like those DVDs but I've been told to track like the Tae Bo DVDs. That's a good workout and a good burn!!! Good luck!! :smile:
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    I would just log it as aerobics. Depending on how intense you went, they have different categories. Just search aerobics in cardio area.
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Also, search Turbo Jam, I think that is actually in there. I think it comes up as Kickboxing (Turbo Jam).
  • unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    its under kickboxing and says turbo jam next to it
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You might want to get a HRM (Heart Rate Monitor) for more accurate calorie burn counting. I first read about on this site while scrolling through the message boards and wound up ordering the Polar F6 for myself. Now, I can't imagine working out without it - it is so nice to know exactly what I am burning ..
  • mandy2128
    Options
    turbo jam is awesome! Like others have said, look up kickboxing.
  • Sandrea03
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire with Charlene and I wear a heart monitor watch that calcs the calories out. I love Turbo Fire by the way!
  • Cindysturn
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I did see the Kickboxing (Turbo Jam) but wasn't sure if I should use that one.

I'm looking into getting a HRM someday....