how do bid bye to the mean me

Options
Here I am 32 yr old who has been a junkie n chunkie for most of my life trying to get it together now...my hubby is a real nice guy..he has always been a health conscious non-junk binging person...he is super supportive of my efforts..infact he is the main reason for all my awareness...as Im pursuing healthy foods n habits he is doing too, though may be not so much as me...in d process he is losing weight ...wht seems like a tough conscious effort to me comes to him naturally...now we both are losing weight almost equally n sometimes I feel mean and mad that he is getting to lose the weight without much struggle..he is my spouse im supposed to be so happy that he is jus getting fitter..but there is a mean gal in me who is getting mad...am I d only one? hav any of you felt this?

Replies

• amie709
    Options
    Men normally have more muslce then women do. Muscle burns fat. Fat doesn't burn anything lol. Is just one of the reasons why it's usually easier for men to lose weight then it is for women to lose it. I think it's great that you are both doing it together but really try not to be mad at him!! Unless you wanna be mad at him for being a man in general lol I am often mad at my hubby for that!!
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Do you know it comes to him naturally, or is he just not talking about how hard it is? It has taken me a lot of will power to eat less than I used to, but I don't talk about it much.