87lbs GONE!!! Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• I'm 5'6". I went from 236.5 to 150. I'm not sure on an exact start weight but that was the last one I could remember. It could have been a little higher.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Life is long girl- don't let it slip back on or you will find it harder the next time - age is a metabolism killer.
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You look great! Congrats to you on achieving your goal and DREAM!!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    In every picture, you look younger and younger! You should be so proud of all your hard work and dedication! You look amazing!!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Yes, you look so young now, and I mean that in a GREAT way
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing. Great job!
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job you should be so proud of yourself! Congrats!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Awesome! The "new you" looks like your "old you's" daughter. I'm blown away. Great job! :happy:
  • TentacleTango
    Options
    Oh my gosh, congratulations! You are gorgeous, before and after, but now you look so proud of yourself and you should be! I've been worrying about losing 85lbs myself and seeing how amazing you look, how worth it it is, I can't wait.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans time. Way to go .. .looks like your hard work has really paid off. I am sure that you are feeling just wonderful right about now.
  • haniipop
    Options
    I am so happy you were able to reach your goal. So very proud. I hope you feel darn good about yourself right now because you should! You were able to achieve something that you put your mind to. It was probably really hard, but I hope you found it all worth it.

You're an inspiration to myself and many others. Thanks for sharing!
  • samedame
    Options
    I am very proud of you, and I thank you for sharing your inspiration with the rest of us! Congratulations, I hope you will go and buy yourself some nice new clothes!
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    FINALLY hit my goal today! Pretty much anyone that has seen me in the last 6 months knows a little of this but for those of you that don’t…86 pounds lost and gone FOREVER. I didn’t take measurements but I know it’s been about 12 inches just off my waist!! It’s taken me about 11 months and lots & lots of walking and elliptical hours, but oh so worth it! I’m so thankful for my amazing husband and kiddos for supporting me and walking with me or hanging together while mommy got her work outs in. Thank you to everyone else for your support and encouraging words also. It’s a total cliché but diet & exercise really are the only way to do it. No pills, supplements, shakes, or fancy programs for this girl. It really has been a lifestyle change. There were several all out cheat days in there (I did start this journey 3 weeks before Thanksgiving) but getting right back into the healthy lifestyle without letting one day (or 5 in a row) ruin all my hard work is truly the key. So to all those that say it will never happen for you, take it from someone that has struggled with weight pretty much as long as I can remember, all it takes is one day to start the change. I did not start this time saying this is going to be THE time I actually keep at it…and I think that’s why it actually stuck with me. Do what works for you and don’t worry about all those perfect meal plans and fitness plans and expensive quick fixes. It’s hard work but so worth it!! The before pictures were really hard for me to look at let alone share! For a better view of the pics
    before.jpg

before.jpg
    during.jpg
    dec32766-b4ac-445a-9dfa-c770a39db422.jpg
    before.jpg

You look great !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!