Weight Loss Incentive- Tiffany & Co.

Options
Hello! :smile:

I've decided that when I make my fitness goals of 22% Body Fat & Wearing a Size 6 Pants, I will buy myself something from Tiffany & Co.:love:
Never in my life would I buy myself something that is so expensive and small, but I am bound and determined to get where I desire!
I'm not sure what it will be, but I will start to browse ;)
I have a little less than 4 Months.
Right now I am a size 9/10 and sitting at about 28% Body Fat.
Last time I weighed I was 146lbs. I don't really care about weight because to me, it doesn't matter what the number on the scale says anymore.:wink:

Clean Eating & Lifting (Crossfit) are my planned steps to reaching my goals.

How have incentives similar to this helped you?

Any tips or advice to get me to my goal?

Ladies, add me if you would like to support me or have some more encouragement in your circle of friends! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• apollard727
    Options
    Hi there!

My goal is to lose 3 stone which works out to 42 pounds, I'm half way there and only just under two months in. I know this will slow down at some point but I'm making progress.

I've been motivated by my Mum, shes challenged me to lose 42 pounds and in return she will give me £1,000. Unfortunately this money will be going towards a deposit for a house, as I'm looking to buy somewhere sometime next year, so no lovely jewellery for me! I'm very grateful thats she's suggested this and wants to help me when purchasing a house.

I want to lose the 42 pounds but really i would like to go further and lose 65 altogether as a minimum. I suppose any advice i have for you is common sense, such as eating healthy, keeping fit and using MFP to its full use!

I've added you so we can motivate each other.