Boy trouble!!! I need advice!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    And...she's gone.

Guess she found Mr. Right. and lived happily every after.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I like pie. :smile:
  • lu1022
    Options
    say "summer is in the "hiz-house" around them & they'll lose interest immediately. ;)

lol.. that's mean.. but completely made me L.O.L. =)
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Girls are so ****ing weird. They don't get approached, they complain about being single and how no one wants them. They do get approached, and they complain that all the guys are creepy and weird. I don't get it.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, once they hear you talk they won't think you're nice. :flowerforyou:

That is a great idea. Instead of waiting for them to come up to talk to you, just go talk to them. They won't bother.

Yup
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Damn... some harsh truths hitting the fan up in here
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    And...she's gone.

There may be a god after all
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Girls are so ****ing weird. They don't get approached, they complain about being single and how no one wants them. They do get approached, and they complain that all the guys are creepy and weird. I don't get it.

One idiot doesn't indict an entire gender. No one even knows if that *was* a girl.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    wear a tshirt that says no creeps weirdo's or stalkers allowed
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm creepy and weird and I'm not even a guy!
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Damn... some harsh truths hitting the fan up in here

Right? Hitting the mark, though.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I married one of those socially, awkward weirdos

Best. Sex. Ever.

:heart: all my friends who are socially awkward too...I think you're awesome!!

I'm marrying one on Halloween! I'm also a "weirdo", so it's all good. OP sounds like a bit of a snob IMO.
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    say "summer is in the "hiz-house" around them & they'll lose interest immediately. ;)

^^ this ^^
  • KT193
    KT193 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How can you tell someone is creepy or weird just by one conversation with them??? You obviously think very highly of yourself to think they are going to fall in love with you as soon as they meet you, get over yourself. 'creepy and weird' guys make better boyfriends than the ones who are obsessed with how they look. I would always go on a date with a guy that asked me out, it takes a lot of courage to ask someone out, I couldn't imagine going up to a guy and asking them out
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How can you tell someone is creepy or weird just by one conversation with them??? You obviously think very highly of yourself to think they are going to fall in love with you as soon as they meet you, get over yourself. 'creepy and weird' guys make better boyfriends than the ones who are obsessed with how they look. I would always go on a date with a guy that asked me out, it takes a lot of courage to ask someone out, I couldn't imagine going up to a guy and asking them out
    This!!!!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Creepy, weird, socially awkward crew checking in.