Total Lean 7 day Fast Loss Kit

Options
I've decided to try GNC's 7 day fast loss kit for a jumpstart. Has anyone tried it with success? Any tips for it?
Also, I know this isn't a cure all. You need to make lifestyle changes: healthy eating and exercise. Just using it as a motivational kick start.

Replies

• LauraLJ85
    LauraLJ85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    that's exactly what I use it for. I know that I'm not losing fat but it just helps me with that jumpstart. I also love the shakes so I keep them in my diet plan after the 7 days. It won't hurt to try it.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I've decided to try GNC's 7 day fast loss kit for a jumpstart. Has anyone tried it with success? Any tips for it?
    Also, I know this isn't a cure all. You need to make lifestyle changes: healthy eating and exercise. Just using it as a motivational kick start.

It looks like it's been a few weeks now. How did your jumpstart go?
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options

I have never had a "jumpstart" before. Someone once told me that if my car would not start in the winter I could pull out the "jumpstart" cables from my trunk and ask the nearest personson wearing overalls or a Caterpillar hat to help.

Hopefully I never need a jumpstart, but if I do I don't see why GNC would need to be involved.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    that's exactly what I use it for. I know that I'm not losing fat but it just helps me with that jumpstart. I also love the shakes so I keep them in my diet plan after the 7 days. It won't hurt to try it.

It sounds like, from your wording, it is something you have done several times?

Why is that necessary?
  • reissk
    reissk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input everyone! I decided to end up not doing it. Just trying to focus on calories in and out. Just wish my appetite could decrease!